Brand: Rope Ratchet
Color: 8 Foot Rope
- THE BEST: The easy-to-use 3/8" ROPE RATCHET is the answer to all your tie-down needs for work or play. Whether you need to use it for a rope hanger, rope pulley, grow light hangers, rope hook, or as a rope hoist we got you covered.
- BUILT TOUGH: The patented design and rugged construction lets you secure a wide variety of loads quickly and easily. Every ROPE RATCHET is made super tough rope so you can depend on it to work as a rave awning hook, for your rope tarp, part of your ceiling pulley system, or as a heavy duty rope hanger. Every ROPE RATCHET is made super tough so you can depend on it to take all the hard work you do. 250 pounds weight capacity.
- GET IT DONE: With the ROPE RATCHET you simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of the rope to get the secure tightness you need. 8" braided polypropylene rope for strength. Feel comfortable using it as a luckier tie tool, to tie down your kayak, as a quickie tie down, or plant light hanger. With ROPE RATCHET Tie-Downs you never have to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening.
- SAFE & SECURE: Your load stays secure because the rope automatically locks in place with every pull and stays locked until you release it by pushing the convenient Thumb Release Lever.
- TRUSTED: Carolina North Manufacturing warrants its products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Hands down our products will keep you in the game.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: 10020
Part Number: 10020
Details: This Carolina North 10020 ratchet with rope and hook is a locking tie-down for securing heavy loads or hoisting. It has a zinc-plated steel hook for strength and resistance to corrosion and a glass-filled nylon outer casting for resistance to wear. The rope is braided polypropylene for strength and is 3/8" in diameter and 8' in length. This rope ratchet has a thumb release for quick detachment and has a 250-lb. capacity.Carolina North manufactures lifting equipment such as ratchets, hoists, and hangers. The company, founded in 1991, is headquartered in Kernersville, NC.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 5.9 x 2.8 inches