- Adjustable linear eddy current brake and spring system operates without contact for wear-free performance that is unaffected by weather conditions
- Rigs in seconds using standard speedrail and can be used under or overslung for maximum flexibility
- Controllable via Bluetooth with Android and iOS compatible app
- Weighs only 31lbs. but can handle loads up to 88lbs.
IDEA VISION ́s Hybris is custom designed to reduce high and low frequency vib- rations and hard impact shocks typically experienced when shooting from mo- ving platforms on rough terrain or paved roads. The front mount can be set for under or overslung use of any camera, gimbal or stabilized head.
A finely balance and adjustable linear eddy current brake and spring system gi- ves you a stable platform from which to shoot. The fact that it operates without contact means it is wear-free and unaffected by wheather conditions. It can be applied with great precision. The damping performance is controlled via Hybris- App.
Hybris System Features
- active shock absorber
- little to heavy loads
- the Hybris is rigged within seconds
- amazing flexibility for all purposes due to it ́s unique joint design
- controllable via Hybris-App and connected via bluetooth
- strong damping force for high speeds or bumby terrain
- due to linear eddy current brake, wear-free
- Unique damping experience
- easy one man handling due to its lightweight and user optimized design
The Hybris shock absorber is made to work for gimbals, stabilized heads and cameras with weight range between 1 – 40 kg / 2 – 88 lbs.
Mounting the Hybris shock absorber is as simple as clamping it on to a standard speed rail. You build a rig onto your vehicle, using standard grip components like speed rail and clamps. Then you simply clamp your Hybris on there, with two or four single clamps at the back of the shock absorber.
There are several ways to attach your gimbal to the Hybris shock absorber. The included base plate has hole patterns to match the Freefly Toad in a hole and Cinemilled Universal Ronin mount for easy attachment of the MoVI and Ronin gimbals. We also make a Mitchell female mount for gimbals that uses the Mitchell connector.
- Length: 60 cm / 23.62 ́ ́
- Width: 21 cm / 8.27 ́ ́
- Hight: 25 cm / 9.84 ́ ́
- min/max. payloads ( Depending on how it is used ) 1 kg – 40 kg / 2 lbs – 88 lbs
- Hybris weight appr.: 14 kg / 31 lbs
- Hight: 25 cm / 9.84 ́ ́
- Input Range: 11V – 30V DC
- Current A: 0.6 A(max)
- Consumption appr.: 10.8 W/h
- car onboard (12V)
- any standard Camera Battery over 11V
- controllable damping force
- interface control
- help menu
- setup configuration
- Android / iOS
Easy power supply
- Spring range appr.: 46 cm / 18.1 ́ ́
- Ambient temperature: – 30°C to + 80°C / – 22°F to + 176°F
- Certifications & Approvals: RoHS, IP64