C-Stands are a necessity, but anyone that has worked on a small or traveling production knows that carrying a few can be an awkward burden. Until now the industry has lacked a well thought out and durable solution. Matthews, the company that invented the C-Stand has taken its years of experience and market feedback to deliver a solution that the industry has secretly been longing for. The C-Stand Rolling KitBag and C-Stand Shoulder KitBag are the first two in a new line of Matthews KitBags designed to make traveling with C-Stands a pleasure.
- Water-Resistant 900D Polyester & Ballistic Nylon exterior
- Easy-view padded Red interior
- ABS honeycomb and high density Close-Cell EVA foam padding
- Durable internal side walls to inhibit wear
- Dual-directional, easy glide zippers
- Heavy duty internal Velcro tie-down straps
- Business card size name-tag holder
C-Stand Shoulder KitBag features: PN# 339775
- Holds 2 Fixed base C-Stands
- Protective internal divider
- Grip Handle with “easy-catch” magnet
- Padded shoulder strap
- 11lbs. (5kg)
- External Dim. 60" x 21.5" x 5"
- Internal Dim. 57" x 20.5" x 4