The Main Jaws of this clamp fit
- 2in pipe, 1½, 1¼, 1inch speed-rail
- all sizes of Box Truss
- 2x4 and 1x3 lumber.
- ¾in plywood
- 5/8 rod, Camera Rods, or C-Stand arms
- the 3/8 pin or side of a Flag or diffusion frame
- the top or side of a set wall
- all the way down to a 3/8 rod or 3/8 bolt
- The outer Jaw surface has an extruded Natural Rubber pad to protect the object being clamped onto while. Since the clamping force pushes the natural rubber into these little grooves, the pad will not slip or detach from the clamp.
- The Jaws's padding is glued in with a special glue designed to adhere rubber to aluminum.
- the Inner Jaw area has no padding for a very aggressive bite.
- The Handle is made from forged 6061 Aluminum.
- The Threaded Rod is made from hardened 440 Stainless Steel and only has threads where needed.
- The 5/8 Stainless Steel Pin is 4inches long and has a Knurled Surface to prevent rotation of attached items.
- The 5/8 Baby Pin is tapped on the end with a 3/8 threaded hole.
- There is an Igus polymer thrust bearing sandwiched between two stainless steel bushings for silky smooth tightening and loosening of the grip.
- All of the aluminum surfaces have been media blasted and finished with Type II Clear Anodizing.
5/8 Baby Pin (16mm)
3/8 Tapped and threaded hole at end of Baby Pin
Weight: 1.26 Lbs
Clamping Range: 0-2inches
Safe Working Load: 35lbs.